Tuesday, May 8, 2007

More Backyard Crawfish Boil

Here are the gigantic crawfish he boiled.
Lots and lots of crawfish
Crawfish, corn, sausage, mushrooms and potatoes. Boy, was it SPICEY!!!
Addison wanted to try it so bad. She was making her grunting noise. The noise she makes to say "give that to me....that looks good". So, we gave her one.
She didn't even give us a chance to peel it for her. She was sucking on the spicey shell. It was so spicey but she didn't make a face at all. She loved it. She is turning into a true southerner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, little cousin. Eating that crawfish looks DISGUSTING! Even though I only have a liquid diet through my feeding tube, if I really COULD eat solid food, I sure wouldn't eat something that looks that gross! I guess it's a good thing I live in Farmington - we don't have crawfish boils here. I'm safe.

I love you!

Cousin Emma