Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A FUNFILLED HOLIDAY WEEKEND!!!

We had a funfilled holiday weekend. We were invited to a birthday party for our friend, Whitney. Her husband's family has a house on the local lake and we had alot of fun. We grilled out and played on the jet skis. Addison had so much fun hanging out in her fun little beach chair. She was so good. She played and played and played.
And she played "mama". She fed her Elmo.......
.....for hours and hours.
Here's Whitney. She's due in a couple of months. It's a boy!!! Addison will have another boyfriend.
Hanging out with daddy.


4 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Too cute! I love her feeding Elmo.

BTW~ I can't find where I wrote your phone # and I emailed Val for it, and well You know Val... can you email me yours? I'd love to chat.

Anonymous said...

What a fun day at the lake! You're such a good mommy, Addison, feeding your baby Elmo. Emma has a baby Elmo, too. When you come to Farmington in a few weeks, you can show her YOUR baby Elmo!

Inspiration Move said...

Addison is so cute in her bikini, and sun chair. What a little mama feeding elmo!

Unknown said...

I love the elmo picture, too. And Whitney is so pretty!! Has she had the baby yet?

And ftr, I don't remember an email from Alexis?? Sorry to both of ya!