Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I KNOW, I KNOW.....FINALLY!!!!

Ok, I'm really sorry I have been so out of touch. I have been busy. Excuses, Excuses..right?!? Really, I have been quite preoccupied and just plain tired. So many new things have happened. I have a new job! I'm really excited and I started last Monday. It's a sales job for a staffing service here in Mississippi. It's great! The only downside is that my baby girl is in daycare now. UGH! But, she's starting to get use to it and I think she's actually liking it....well, kind of. She likes to play with the other babies and talk to them. I wonder what she's saying to them? Addison is getting so big. She can now clap, say bye-bye and she's walking all over the place. I can't believe she's 10 months old now. Where did the time go? They really DO grow up too fast. Since I have been so behind in updating my blog I have many posts! I have two pages of posts. So, make sure you click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. You've got to check out the Oscar pics. Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no . . . It makes me sad to think there are new Oscar pics without us :( But I will still go see. . . (deep sigh . . ) :)

Big Girl Addy! I can't wait to see her . . . soon!!!!!!

Jaana said...

Congrats on the new job Jen! I loved looking at all the new pics of Addison! She's so cute!