Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taking you back. My journey to motherhood.

It started out with just us. Here's Ryan and me on our last (pre-pregnancy) trip. We were in the Dominican Republic.

Here we are on a scuba trip to Florida. I had just found out I was pregnant. I was in the process of getting my scuba certification but couldn't finish because I found out I was pregnant!!! We had this trip planned forever but Ryan still went diving. He had a great time. I just hung out in the boat and enjoyed the sunshine. I still have to work on that certification.



6 months pregnant. Emma was feeling the baby kick here.


In labor here. Minutes away from going to the hospital.
My baby girl is here!
I am a mother.
Sweet baby girl born 4.18.06

Me, Addison and my mom at the beach.


Sleepy time! I better not forget my sweet Jett, too.

Addison and Grandma Roberts.






4 comments:

Ashley said...

Jen I put some picutes of Addison in her visit to our house up on my blog. Check them out
rickandashleyupdate.blogspot.com

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Precious pictures...all very very precious. I love her dress in the first photo

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures, Jen!! I love that story. So sweet.....so precious....she is a true gift!

me said...

Hi Jennifer
I like your site. I am a distant relative of yours through a common ancestor that Doug and I are searching out, John Ross, Jacobite 1715.
I will be in the Hattisburg area about June 14 2008 visiting my oldest brother Raymond Ross.

I live in Vernal Utah and hope to contact you at least by phone.

Janet ROSS Deans.