Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!


~HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF THOSE FABULOUS MAMA'S OUT THERE. YOU ALL DESERVE A HAPPY, RELAXING AND SUNNY DAY!
Love, Addison and Mommy
____________________________________________
The above picture is my beautiful daughter, Addison. She is the reason I am celebrated today. I am her mother and I am the luckiest mama in the world.
-------------------------------------------
I AM THE KIND OF MOTHER WHO................
.....doesn't mind being asked to draw a sunshine 500 times.
.....loves to have my daughter as my alarm clock. Hearing "Mama" in the morning starts my day in the best way.
.....can't stand to do laundry but has a smile on her face when folding those little clothes.
.....keeps every little memory of my daughter tucked in a chest or closet. I keep so many things because they are precious to me and I want to keep those memories forever.
.....will rock my baby girl as long as it takes to get her to close those little eyes.
.....melts when those little arms are wrapped around my neck.
.....cherishes every second I am with her.
____________________________________________
I love my daughter so much and she was such a gift to me. I am celebrated today but it's all because of that little girl named Addison.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you are a VERY GOOD mommy!

Love,
Your Sistor...

Unknown said...

I was going to say the very same thing. You are such a great mommy, Jen. You really are. Addison will always be so grateful of the mommy God gave her!

Unknown said...

Jen, check it out! One of my pics of Addison was featured at a fabulous photography website!!!

http://shuttersisters.com/home/2008/5/22/love-thursday-featured-fotographer-vwc-photography.html