Saturday, December 16, 2006

Scary Santa ~ 12-06

12-06
Today was the big day to meet Santa. I have been telling Addison all about Mr. Ho Ho Ho. She would get excited when I would show her pictures of him. Well, she did NOT like him one bit in person. The second she sat on his lap she slowly leaned back and looked at his beard. Then, she turned and looked at mommy and daddy with such fear in her eyes. Her little bottom lip turned down and immediately started to quiver. As sad as it was she was actually quite cute. I think this will be her first Santa letter:
Dear Santa,

"I have been a very good girl this year. I try not to fuss too much and mommy and daddy tell me I'm such a good baby. I try not to pull Jetty's tail too hard and I pet her head very gently. I HAVE stopped pulling on her ears. Please come to my house for Christmas and bring some fun toys and maybe some neat books. Just one thing, please don't come near my room. Please stay 500 teddy bears away from me. Ok, maybe 1000 teddy bears away from me. I like to see you from a distance but I will scream as loud as possible if you come anywhere near me. Thank you, Santa. I hope you understand. I love you...not near but from afar. xoxoxo"

Giggles,

Addison

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg how cute!! that pic is priceless!!!! :)