Saturday, December 30, 2006

Priceless ~ 12-06



12-06
Phone call to Dad and sister - $1
Batteries for camera -$3
One way plane ticket from Mississippi to Missouri - $200
Chance to surprise my mom for Christmas with the baby..................PRICELESS!!
Ryan had to sit alert in Houston Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. So, Addison and I flew to my parents home to surprise my mom for Christmas. She had no idea. It was great because for weeks mom was depressed because none of her out-of-town kids were coming home for the holidays. Mom and dad were already planning to drive to our home in Mississippi. So, I bought a one way ticket to Missouri, flew there on the 22nd and rode back with them the 26th. Ryan was home the 26th, too. So, we had Christmas all over again in the south. We had such a great time!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a GREAT picture!!!!!! I can just FEEL your mommy's excitement! How awesome, Jen :)

Ive been looking forward to your new entries! Hey, you know you can add more than one picture to an entry, right? That was you don't have to keep making new individual entires and just add to the current one. If you need help, I'd be happy to, dearie :) xo

Jen said...

Yep, I know. I guess I just like doing the individual entries. I'm weird. :)
Hey, did you get your testimonial email from my excite address?

Alexis Jacobs said...

That is just too awesome Jen! The look on your mom's face IS priceless.