Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well, Addison did it! She finally sat on Santa's lap. She loves to talk about Santa but when she sees him in person she freaks out. We kept going to the mall and showing her Santa and each time she said she didn't want to go near him. This particular day she decided to go for it and she did very well. Not one tear! What a big girl. She's even holding his thumb. Of course, you can see in her face she's thinking, "How much longer, mama? I want off his lap." She's growing up so fast.
I am so happy to announce a special gift our family just received this Christmas...TWINS!!!! My brother's wife, Janet, just gave birth to a boy and girl this past weekend. Benjamin Douglas (5 lbs, 7 oz, 19 inches long) and Samantha Emma (6 lbs, 9.5 oz, 18 inches long) were born Saturday, December 22nd. Congratulations Kevin and Janet! I can't wait to see them. We're headed to Los Angeles this Wednesday to spend the holiday and meet our new little family members. Pictures will be coming soon. Stay tuned..........
I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Too cute :) And Congrats Auntie! have a safe trip.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great trip. I can't wait to hear about it. The good AND the bad :) Miss ya, Jen. I'm calling you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great x-mas and trip. Addison is so cute! I bet she was alot of fun this x-mas. Congrats to your brother! We recently had a multiple birth in our family also, my cousin had triplet boys in october! It's crazy!!!Did you know my bro and his wife (ryan and jen) moved into her parents house next to val's old house? It's pretty cool having them across the street, they had a little girl named grace since you moved away. Just imagine the good times that would have been had if we all were still on the same street:( take care~vic ps; can't wait to see pics of your trip and the babies!